Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2nd, 2011 I heart faces entry


 http://iheartfaces.com

This week's challenge is soft and sweet. I am entering this photo... This is my youngest, Declan. He is my last baby and he relishes in it completely....  He is such a momma's boy it melts my heart!!!! He is such a doll and very glad to have him as one of my boys. For all that know him he makes everyone smile. He is the sweetest little boy and plays so nicely with everyone, well maybe he fights with his brothers sometimes LOL.... I am honored to be able to enter him this week with this photo. It is one of my favorites ever... Just something about it that makes me see "Declan" and it screams who he is!!! Just the sweetest! xxoo Love you Deckie!!! Mom... 

No comments:

Post a Comment