Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Sunday, June 5, 2011

"From a Distance"-I Heart Faces entry for 6/6/11


http://www.iheartfaces.com/

All on the Same Step.....
The Men in my life....

 It is my entry for the "From a Distance" contest. This is one of my favorite photos of the males in my life. From my youngest to my "oldest" LOL..  I don't know that I will ever get a better photo of them together. The memories from this trip were great and we spent so much time on the beach. This photo allows us to always remember it!!! Stacey

4 comments:

  1. Love this cute family! Did you pose them from smallest to largest? Love it! I'm bad about printing pics myself, but this is one that should go on the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special family moment... plus I can use this to teach my daughter shortest to tallest ^_^

    ReplyDelete