Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Monday, August 15, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- "Beautiful Eyes" - Not baby blues...

Putting in my entry this week for "beautiful eyes".... I am entering this photo because it is a stunning photo. I have cropped it a little just to be able to see the eyes a little more. I am also excited because this photo is representing the non blue eyed beauties of the world. This young lady is very sweet. We had a great time taking photos and this one was just the best photo ever. We were laughing when we were taking these because her hair kept blowing in her face. The wind blew so perfectly when I got this shot and we laughed about that too since we thought it was like she was like high fashion model LOL.... Photos like this one is why I love being a photographer.


Link to "beautiful eyes" contest by I Heart Faces....

3 comments: