Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Long Island Photographer Newborn Session-Family "L"... Introducing Alexander....

After the maternity session the "L" family headed back for their newborn session. Baby Alexander was just around a month old but I was able to get some nice lifestyle type shots of him and his family. I was able to sneak a couple sleeping photos in there even though he was an older newborn. I have taken his brothers newborn photos and was so excited to see them for their 3rd baby. It is so exciting to have clients that keep coming back to me!!! Congratulations on your new baby "L" family!!!!

Newborn Session, Long Island Photographer
This session really came out cute!!! I added in a little extra with some photos of the older brothers to make the experience complete... 



No comments:

Post a Comment