Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Harrison Favorites..-Long Island Newborn Photographer

Harrison's Newborn Session


Mr. Harrison came for a visit for his newborn photos. He was amazing. So sleepy!! He woke up at the end and didn't want to go into the bucket I had waiting but he settled for a basket instead, that he could stretch out in. His mom and dad were so nice!!! It was a great session! I offer around the 25-30 mark for number of photos I offer per session. That is single photo,s not one photo in color and then in black and white counting as 2 photos. I give a few black and white photos in a session and can convert any of the color photos to b&w if you want me to. 

Here is a collage of a few favorites from the session. 
Long Island Newborn Photographer, Syosset New York Newborn Photographer
Nassau County New York Newborn Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment