Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Long Island Baby Photographer - Mom2boyz Photography by Stacey Broggy - Newborn Session for Mr. Z....

Meeting Mr. Z....

There are a few things that photographers get giddy about... Babies with a lot of hair and Mr. Z. had it going on!!!! He also had the cutest dimple in his chin!!!!! It was a lucky day to have my job!!!! His mom and his grandmother brought him to the session and I must say I meet some of the nicest people. They were so amazing!!!! Mr. Z. was amazing at his session and I was able to get some super cute photos of him!!!! If you are interested in booking a newborn session, please click on this link to visit my site: Mom2boyz Photography Site or email me here: Email me

Here are a few of my favorites from my day with Z:













No comments:

Post a Comment