Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge- Water

 My son Quinn's "cool" jump at the most unreal natural water park EVER....
http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/07/photo-challenge-water/


My entry for July 26th, 2011 I Heart Faces Water Challenge. While on vacation this July we stumbled upon the most beautiful place ever. It was a natural water park. There were some pools that were so deep you could jump off the high rocks in several locations into the pools. I could have chosen a photo of my older son on a higher jump but got this one of my middle son jumping off the only rock he felt comfortable on. He knew I was trying to get photos of all the jumps and how "cool" they would be but was feeling bad about his rock and that it wasn't that high. I went to a different level to be able to capture this jump that ended up looking really "cool" for him. It may not be the best photo I took that day but for my son, Quinn, he was so happy that I was able to get a shot that made him feel good even though he was afraid of the other jumps. Life is all about getting the moment to tell a story through your photos isn't it...?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment