Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Friday, October 11, 2013

Long Island Photographer Mom2boyz Photography by Stacey Broggy-Mini Bat Mitzvah Session

Congrats to Ms. Lauren.... 

I have known this young lady now for quite a bit. She came to me for a super quick mini session before she went off to her Bat Mitzvah... She looked so very pretty... I had a hard time figuring out how this could be some little girl I know. My oldest is in school with her and well, they are not in Kindergarten anymore.... I have no doubt that Lauren was amazing on her day. She is super smart and just know how great she must have done. Most temples here do not allow photos during the service. Huge congratulations to Lauren!!! Proud of you!!

Look how pretty she was!!!!

Long Island Photographer Mom2boyz Photography
Bat Mitzvah Mini Session
© Mom2boyz Photography by StaceyBroggy

No comments:

Post a Comment