Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy

Monday, July 14, 2014

Super Cute Mr. Michael!!! - Long Island Baby Photographer - Long Island Newborn Photographer Stacey Broggy - Long Island Newborn Photography Session - Nassau County Newborn Photographer

Still plugging away on my Blogging!!!! 

HERE he is Mr. Michael.. 

This cute little one came to me after mom had been asking around for a photographer. I was the lucky one that scooped up his session. I should say that mom had gone to another photographer and had a bad experience. I felt so bad for her. I know she had many offers of other photographers and I was elated when she messaged me for the session. I know she had mentioned that he didn't sleep at the first session SO I was prepared to take my time. As MUCH time as HE needed. It is his session :-) so I work on his time. Doing that..... HE ROCKED IT!!!!

I am sharing quite a few images this blog to show you why I love doing what I am doing!!! I love my job!!! Being a newborn photographer is not an easy job but it is so rewarding when you can have a session like this:  xxoo Michael!!!










Long Island Newborn Photographer 
Long Island New York Photographer
Nassau County Newborn Photographer

Contact me at mom2boyzphotography@gmail.com
or visit my site to contact me www.mom2boyzphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment